DOLL EYE- creates the illusion of a wider eye
– The longest length should align with the pupil in the middle of the eye
– Use at least FIVE blocks of spacing
-Perfect for any eye structure!
CAT EYE- elongates the eye
-The longest length should be placed on the outer corner of the eye
– Use at least FOUR blocks of spacing
– Best suits upward-facing eyes!
FOX/SQUIRREL EYE- lifts and awakens the eye
– The longest length extension should align with the arch of the brow bone
– Must have a minimum of two more sizes from the center to the outer corner
– Best suits upward facing lashes!