MASTER THESE TWO CRUCIAL STEPS TO PERFECT YOUR LASHING ROUTINE
PICKING UP EXTENSION
To pick up the lash extension, begin with your tweezers between the tip and center of the lash. Pull it slowly towards you until it unsticks smoothly. The FABU CLASSY TWEEZER works best for this motion because it is specifically designed to pick up single lashes.
DIPPING INTO GLUE
Dip the extension slowly into the center of the glue dot, and pull back up. The lash should not have any air bubbles when it is pulled back up. This tends to happen when you put the extension entirely through the glue dot, or when it is dipped downwards.
- Clean the glue off the crystal and reapply whenever it gets tacky, usually every 30 minutes to 1 hour
- ALWAYS clean off the glue anytime you step away from your work station
- Try to use up each glue bottle within 5 weeks of opening
AVOID THIS MAJOR MISTAKE:
By picking up the lash from the root, there is not enough space to dip glue and apply it to the lash line. Not only will the glue be clumpy, but the tweezers will also get glue all over them making it impossible to lash with, and unsafe for the client.
- Always follow the direction of the natural lash
- Always leave a slight gap between the extension and the lash line
- Apply with the LEAST amount of glue